Visit our new website: worldnews.easybranches.com

African News

Ethiopia:Trapped, Workers in Lebanon See No Freedom
  • Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:24

[Thomson Reuters Foundation] Beirut -"I live in fear at any minute I can get arrested and go to jail" AllAfrica News: Economy, Business and Finance

Nigeria:Acceptance of Naira By UK Will Aid Technology Transfer, Trade - Experts
  • Fri, 16 Feb 2018 00:20

[Vanguard] Former President of the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce (NBCC), Mr Dapo Adelegan, says acceptance of payment in Nigerian currency by t...

Jacob Zuma: South African leader's rise and fall
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 22:21

He once fought apartheid alongside Nelson Mandela, but leaves office mired in corruption scandals. BBC News - Africa

Ethiopia PM Hailemariam Desalegn in surprise resignation
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:23

Hailemariam Desalegn resigns amid deadly anti-government protests that have swept the country. BBC News - Africa

GUINEA : TBEA gets ahead of itself on Santou bauxite
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:21

Africa Mining Intelligence

AFRICA : Indian firm Oswal Minerals targets manganese and chrome alloys
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:20

Africa Mining Intelligence

TOGO : TFC adds phosphates to its belt
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:28

Africa Mining Intelligence

DR Congo President Kabila's motorcade in deadly crash
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:22

Joseph Kabila, the Democratic Republic of Congo's leader, was returning to the capital, Kinshasa. BBC News - Africa

Zimbabwe opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai dies aged 65
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:30

The head of the MDC was for decades a strong opponent of former President Robert Mugabe. BBC News - Africa

South Africa's Jacob Zuma resigns after pressure from party
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:19

South Africa's President Jacob Zuma resigns, bringing nine troubled years in office to an end. BBC News - Africa

CONGO-K : NB Mining vs MCSC dispute settlement referred
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 06:22

Africa Mining Intelligence

Zimbabwe:Govt, Botswana Strike Diamonds Deal
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 04:34

[The Herald] Zimbabwe is on the brink of clinching a deal with Botswana to start processing its diamonds at the world renowned Diamond Trading Company...

CONGO-K : McCarthy Tetrault helps Banro restructure
  • Thu, 15 Feb 2018 00:19

Africa Mining Intelligence

GHANA : Slow-paced government drags on bauxite projects
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:20

Africa Mining Intelligence

GABON : Vecturis lays out plan to evacuate manganese on the double
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:29

Africa Mining Intelligence

Wildlife Photographer of the Year - People's Choice
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:22

A heart-warming image of a gorilla and one of her rescuers wins the Wildlife Photographer of the Year People's Choice Award. BBC News - Africa

South Africa: Controversial Gupta family home raided by police
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 14:22

The Johannesburg compound of the controversial family is being searched by an elite Hawk unit. BBC News - Africa

Nigeria:89% of Nigeria's Economy Still in Recession - Expert
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:33

[Leadership] Abuja -Only 11 per cent of the Nigerian economy is out of recession while the remaining 89 per cent is still in recession, CEO of RTC adv...

Cape Town drought declared a 'national disaster'
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:37

The announcement came as the city revealed "Day Zero", when it will run out of water, is delayed. BBC News - Africa

CONGO-K : Businessman Olive Mudekereza wants share of artisanal loot
  • Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:20

Africa Mining Intelligence

News Categories